Conquer Science For Primary Levels 5/6
Conquer Science For Primary Levels 5/6 is designed to help students consolidate the knowledge, skills and attitudes learned in class and to apply them meaningfully when working through questions.
100 Exercises, over 650 Questions
All examinable topics are covered through multiple-choice questions (MCQ) and open-ended questions (OE).
Flexible and Meaningful
The worksheets are arranged over the 4 main themes: Cycles, Systems, Energy, Interactions. Each set of worksheets can be used independently, in any preferred sequence.
Comprehensive answers are provided for easy self-assessment.
- Reproduction In Plants
- Reproduction In Humans
- What Parents Pass To Young
- Water And Changes Of State
- The Water Cycle
- Water - Its Importance, Impact Of Pollution, Conservation
- The Plant Transport System
- Air And The Respiratory System
- The Circulatory System
- The Unit Of Life
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical Conductors And Insulators
- Using Electricity
- Energy In Food
- Forms And Uses Of Energy
- Sources Of Energy
- Types of Forces
- Factors Of An Environment
- Populations, Habitats and Communities
- Food Chains And Food Webs
- Man’s Impact On The Environment
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||2015|