Learning Grammar Workbook 4 (2015 edition)
Learning Grammar for Primary Levels is specially designed to help assess and expand students' usage of English grammar.
- Each book contains at least 20 exercises. Each exercise includes several sections of carefully prepared questions. Overall, there are over 300 questions in each book.
- Explanatory notes and examples are provided before each exercise to guide a student in the usage of grammar.
- Vocabulary and sentence structures are varied but designed to be within a student's comprehension level.
- The glossary gives mearning of selected words in the book.
- Answers are provided for easy self-assessment.
|Year Level||Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2015|