Maths @ Mavis Integrated Mathematics Algebra for Secondary 2
The examples and questions are paced to help students understand concepts, recognise common steps, see through typical trick questions and apply mathematical knowledge taught and learned.
While the progressive practices ensure familiarity and exposure to a wide variety of question types, there are opportunities to exercise higher order thinking through the challenging questions provided in every topic.
Detailed solutions are included to guide and help students through critical thinking processes.
- 1 Expansion
- 2 Factorisation: Difference of 2 Squares
- 3 Factorisation: Quadratic Expressions
- 4 Factorisation: Grouping
- 5 Algebraic Fractions: Simplifying of Algebraic Fractions
- 6 Algebraic Fractions: Multiplication and Division of Algebraic Fractions
- 7 Algebraic Fractions: Addition and Subtraction of Algebraic Fractions
- 8 Solving Fractional Equations
- 9 Changing the Subject of the Formula
- 10 Solving Simultaneous Equations
- 11 Solving Quadratic Equations
- 12 Problem Solving
|Year Level||Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2017|