Maths @ Mavis Integrated Mathematics Numbers, Graphs & Statistics for Secondary 1
The examples and questions are paced to help students understand concepts, recognise common steps, see through typical trick questions and apply mathematical knowledge taught and learned.
While the progressive practices ensure familiarity and exposure to a wide variety of question types, there are opportunities to exercise higher order thinking through the challenging questions provided in every topic.
Detailed solutions are included to guide and help students through critical thinking processes.
- 1 Primes and Prime Factorisation
- 2 Highest Common Factor (HCF) and Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- 3 Squares, Cubes, Square roots and Cube roots
- 4 Operations on Integers
- 5 Operations on Rational Numbers
- 6 Real numbers, Using calculator and Number line
- 7 Approximation and Estimation
- 8 Graphs and Functions
- 9 Percentage
- 10 Ratio, Rate and Speed
- 11 Simple Statistics
|Year Level||Year 7|
|Date of Publication||2017|