Science @ Mavis Integrated Science Physics
Science @ Mavis Integrated Science can be used as a comprehensive assessment package for lower secondary levels. Each chapter opens with the Key Assessment Objectives which list what each skill level covers within the topic. Answers are included for all questions.
Skill Level 1: Lower Secondary Standard Questions test only the basic fundamental concepts and process skills for lower secondary science.
Skill Level 2: Upper Secondary Standard Questions are pitched at a higher standard that goes beyond the Singapore syllabus for Lower Secondary Science. This level tests concepts and process skills at the upper secondary standard.
Skill Level 3: IP & Independent Schools Standard Questions consists of the highest skill level with complex questions that are benchmarked by the standards of science syllabuses of Singapore schools offering the Integrated Programme.
- Chapter 1: Introducing Science
- Chapter 2: Basic Scientific Measurements
- Chapter 3: Rate, Speed and Density
- Chapter 4: Force and Pressure
- Chapter 5: Moments and Work Done
- Chapter 6: Heat and its Effects
- Chapter 7: Transfer of Heat
- Chapter 8: Potential, Kinetic and Sound Energy
- Chapter 9: Light
- Chapter 10: Electricity
- Chapter 11: Practical Electricity
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2015|