Score A in Singapore Maths Problem Sums Level 3
Score A* in Singapore Mathematics Problem Sums present 18 intensive and effective problem solving methods. This series aims to enhance students' skills by showcasing a nearly exhaustive collection and wide variety of higher ability maths problem solving sums that help students' grades in mathematics.
- 18 distinct problem solving strategies introduced, explained and demonstrated in tackling a wide spectrum and variety of Mathematics problem sums.
- Catchy strategy names and helpful acronyms assigned to help students better remember.
- Helpful diagrams and notes to give students a visual and better understanding.
- 550 practice questions for rigorous drill and training.
- Full worked solutions with individual steps clearly labeled in detail.
- Enhanced Learning (for Levels 3 and 4) that comprise additional review practices culled form selective strategies.
|Year Level||Year 3|
|Date of Publication||2018|